Laws and the CRA make the payroll process a time-consuming process for small business owners. Let Business Bookkeeping Network help by managing your payroll processes:
- Calculating gross-to-net salaries
- Paying employees on your behalf by cheque or direct deposit
- Producing Online payslips.
- Calculating source deductions and transfer remittances to federal and provincial government agencies on your behalf
- Preparing all documents and data you need for the year-end processing, including tax slips (T4 and ROE's).
An automated payroll process makes life easier for you. An average of eight hours a month is spent performing payroll functions. This is time you could be spending on generating sales, finding new business or customers, improving your products or services, or servicing your customers.
Spend your time running your business by automating your payroll processes.
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll
- It's cost-effective since you can free up your staff from handling payroll and associated legal details
- You can reduce overhead by not needing to hire specialized employees
- It's a time saver because our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system
- Provides worry-free payroll tax filing since you will no longer require constant updating and implementing new federal and provincial tax laws
- Allows you to focus on your business's core competencies, rather than learning and understanding complex payroll processes
- Provide comprehensive reporting giving you a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports